Department: Azzur Labs, LLC
Azzur Labs, LLC seeks a highly motivated Business Development (BD) Manager to support our sales of biologics laboratory services such as EMPQ, lot-release testing, characterization, and other bioanalytical testing. As a Business Development team member, the BD Manager drives regional growth while supporting Azzur Labs' mission to expand our global biologics laboratory services. To establish a more differentiated business portfolio and customer experience, this role will interact directly with customers to sale Azzur Labs services, cross-sell/refer Azzur Group level services meet revenue targets, define sales processes, and help inform the organization of customer needs. The successful applicant will report to the Executive of Azzur Labs and be operationally minded, capable of organizing multiple efforts, and efficiently supporting several dynamic and diverse groups within the department.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Prospect, network, and contact potential customers by visiting and/or other marketing activities, attending industry conferences and tradeshows to expand Azzur Labs’ reputation, and seeking new leads from existing and new customers.
Travel 30% - 40% of the time, as needed.
Qualifications and preferred experience:
· Possesses a bachelor’s degree in science, business management, or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum of 5+ years of experience in account management or business development in life sciences with a specific background in laboratory testing for advanced therapeutics, including cell and gene therapies.
· Ability to interact collaboratively with colleagues and clients.
· Willing to take initiatives beyond own responsibilities to help team members.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, G-suite, Sales Force, and project management software.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting firm dedicated to providing high-quality, expert-backed assistance that propels life science companies to success.
Azzur is here to help you start, scale, and sustain your business no matter where you are in the product development lifecycle. From pre-clinical manufacturing to process design and process performance qualification, Azzur Group collaborates with the world's most renowned manufacturers to implement risk-based and phase-appropriate GxP solutions.
With a national network of scientists, engineers, and consultants, we offer comprehensive quality assurance, regulatory compliance, and validation services specifically geared for the complexities of life science.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who are eager to learn, can adapt to the ever-changing life sciences field, and are flexible to work on various projects throughout the nation, all while exuding Azzur’s core values: Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!
We aim to serve our clients through customized career development plans, create a healthy and fun work environment, and assist everyone with professional growth. Working as a consultant on multiple cross-functional projects will allow you to quickly acquire diverse skills and areas of expertise that will propel your career forward.
If you're looking for a clear career path and a positive, transparent, and fun company culture in your next role, Azzur is the place to be!
· Medical, Dental and Vision
· Competitive 401K plan
· Flexible Paid Vacation Time
· Employee Recognition Program
· Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
· Training and Mentorship Opportunities
Learn more about who we are and what makes us great here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VmKkBLkoFQ