The Warehouse associate will support warehouse activities supporting internal and client operations for Azzur Cleanrooms On Demand (COD).Manage Warehouse material management, shipping, and receiving under company policies and procedures. Examples of these duties include:
- Perform materials management, shipping and receiving, inventory control assignments, and duties required for client and Internal COD operations. Typical duties include:
- Receiving shipments and logging receipts according to procedures.
- Reordering and restocking consumables needed in cleanroom operations.
- Scheduling and coordinating GMP waste removal from the facility.
- Scheduling and coordinating client material shipments in compliance with temperature control and chain of custody requirements.
- Execute periodic warehouse cycle counts.
Manage the Warehouse and Facilities housekeeping under company policies and procedures. Examples of these duties include:
- Perform warehouse and general facility housekeeping duties to ensure the warehouse complies with cGMP guidelines.
- Coordinate regular trash and recycling vendor pickups.
- Escort planned Pest Control inspections by the service provider vendor.
- Perform and document internal pest control inspections according to company procedures.
- Perform general housekeeping such and floor-sweeping and mopping, packaging materials handling to maintain a neat and orderly work environment.
- Inspect fire and life safety system devices (e.g., fire extinguishers) to ensure good working order.
Basic Qualifications & Position Requirements
- HS Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree
Required Work Experience:
- 1 yr experience in the role or one with related job skills
- Experience with MS Office is required
- 1-2 yrs experience in a similar role
- Customer service experience is highly preferred
- Ability to drive a company vehicle for local pick-up or delivery
Customer service/client relations
Attention to detail
Can work productively independently with minor supervision
Self-motivated, flexible, dependable, and available
Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Reasoning Ability/Mathematical Skills/Computer Skills/Language Skills
Must be able to carry 50lbs over the course of the shift consistently.
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.