Department: Azzur of North Carolina, LLC
Validation Manager cold storage facility which stores and distributes refrigerated or frozen products. Experience in validation/qualification of cold storage facilities is required.
Ownership of Corrective Actions (CAPAs) related to Facilities and Equipment.
· Ownership of Change Controls (CC’s) related to Facilities and Equipment.
· Maintain Validation Lifecycle for locally owned Facilities and Equipment.
· Primary liaison between LVDC Operations, Quality, and Facility Departments.
· Ownership of Validation Master Plan for Facilities and Equipment.
· Ownership of Shipping Validation Master Plan.
· Maintenance of SOPs.
· Performance and completion of periodic reviews for Facilities and Equipment as required.
· Responsible for site validation, and technical investigation support.
· Write validation protocols and reports.
· Write and maintain Validation site specific procedures.
· Perform validation activities described in validation protocols including thermal studies, process, methods, equipment and utilities validation.
· Perform and direct the validation activities including start up protocols, technical reports, temperature profiles, specifications, risk assessments, and thermal studies.
· Required attendance to LVDC Change Review Board Meetings to represent
Equipment and Facilities Validation.
· Other related projects as assigned.
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!