Department: Azzur Consulting LLC
Ideal candidates will exhibit, or have the willingness to develop, the following qualities:
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who can translate client needs into actionable value-added projects/results.
- Ensures activities are efficient, optimized, and client centric.
- Highly motivated and organized, solutions-oriented leader.
- Curious and adaptable - can transform knowledge into actionable activities.
- Able to produce results in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Azzur personnel are expected to always live up to our core values and exhibit a high level of integrity and personal responsibility, especially when interacting with our valued clients. The following is a short list of the typical responsibilities and deliverables of this position.
Travel within the US is sometimes required to support client projects. Additional responsibilities to be assigned as determined necessary. The level of knowledge expected will be commensurate with level of incoming experience.
- Support daily activities at the training center including receiving/sending shipments, answering phones, managing office supplies, collaborating schedules.
- Monitor the daily progress of projects.
- Maintain on- and off-site supply inventories.
- Coordinate training event logistics for sites, trainees, and trainers as applicable.
- Collaborate with senior level team members to develop complex timeline assessment to meet key training project milestones and deadlines.
- Assist management in making changes to SOPs, Work Instructions, Training Materials, or other deliverables.
- Coordinate project plans, define roles and responsibilities and the scope of work for each project with input from key stakeholders.
- Understand and track deliverables for all training projects originating from the proposal, specifications, meetings, verbal direction, or other means.
- Responsible for working with all team members to ensure timely delivery of project requirements (schedule, budgets, and costs). Provide regular updates to ATC management indicating status of projects as required.
- Actively participate in the development of internal company policies and procedures
- Administrative duties include answering phones, responding to emails, and maintaining an organized business filing system for all client-related and internal documents.
- BS Degree
- 2-5 years’ project management experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industry.
- Experience with FDA compliance and cGMP is preferred.
- Direct experience training others in any topic.
- Excellent verbal, oral, and technical writing communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and able to quickly learn new computer applications.
- Must be fluent in English at a professional level and have excellent client service and communication capabilities.
- Ability to read / write in Spanish is desired.
- Ability to translate procedural information into training materials.
- Strong attention to detail and able to follow instructions and prioritize assignments while working on various projects simultaneously.
Perks of Working at Azzur
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Competitive 401K plan
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Flexible Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Training and Mentorship Opportunities
Do What You Love
At Azzur Group, it is our purpose to foster a culture that attracts and enables individuals with unique abilities and passions to reach both their life and career goals. We take crucial steps to ensure that each employee is fulfilled both in and out of the office.
In addition to our purpose, we have a set of core values that we live and breathe each day. Every benefit offered here at Azzur is designed to uphold our 4 core values; Put Others First, Have the Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility, and Have Fun.
It is our mission to serve our communities, build positive and established relationships, create a healthy and fun work environment, ensure each employee and their families are healthy and thriving, grow each employee professionally with one of our customized training programs and keep a clear and open line of communication.