Department: Cobalt, LLC
Reporting to the Recruiting Manager, Azzur Group is looking for a Technical Recruiter who specializes in identifying uniquely accomplished, high impact individuals to drive us forward. From the end to end process, you provide an unparalleled inclusive candidate experience, while serving as an advocate to candidates and internal partners alike.
Responsibilities Of The Technical Recruiter Include
- Being responsible for recruitment of contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement with individuals seeking positions in the Life Sciences industry.
- Recruiting through internet searches, internet advertising, Application Tracking System, job fairs, user groups, and referrals.
- Maintaining a flexible schedule to accommodate candidates for interview times and/or interview locations.
- Interviewing candidates over the phone and/or in person.
- Identifying and presenting opportunities for each candidate based upon skill set, job requirements, geographic location, salary requirements, and overall qualifications.
- Coaching candidates on specific opportunities as well as interviewing techniques and tips.
- Discussing orders with Hiring Managers to get a clear picture of what they are looking for and to formulate a recruiting strategy.
- Presenting candidates to Hiring Managers.
- Setting up interviews at times that are convenient for both Hiring Manager and candidates.
- Acting as an intermediary between Hiring Manager and candidate to answer questions, concerns, or to assist in overcoming any objections.
- Extending offers on behalf of a Hiring Manager to a candidate – responsibilities include presenting an offer and negotiating in terms of offer.
- Entering candidate information into the database and updating daily if necessary.
- Posting jobs on the internet.
- Maintaining weekly activity reports.
- 3+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in roles ranging from Product, Front End Engineers, Backend Engineers, Infrastructure, QA and Data as an in-house recruiter with agency experience
- A passion for building cohesive, diverse, and inclusive teams with effective sourcing methods that drive dynamic candidate pools that have the potential of adding value to Azzur Groups company and culture
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to persuade and advise hiring managers on recruiting methodologies
- Experience with recruiting practices and our technical stack (e.g, JobVite, LinkedIn Recruiter, boolean search strings.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize work assignments and multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively interact with all levels of individuals (such as customers, employees, and candidates)
- Proven customer service skills
- Proven self-starter and team leader
Full Time Employment with Azzur can offer you
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who We Are
Azzur Group is a professional service company providing biotechnology and pharmaceutical clients with engineering, validation, CSV-IT, technical, and consulting services. At Azzur, we look to hire full-time consultants who deliver results to our valued clients while providing you the opportunity to develop and grow in the industry through diverse project assignments. Using our 4 Core Values as guidance, we expect all Azzur Employees to
- Put Others First,
- Have the Courage to Take Action,
- Take Personal Responsibility, and
- Have Fun!
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse culture, ethnicity, gender and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!