Department: Azzur Chicago, LLC
Azzur Group is looking for Sr Quality Consultant Engineers in the Indiana and surrounding area for consulting projects. This is great opportunity to expedite your career growth through exposure to projects across multiple client sites and functions! If you can deliver high-quality customer service and results while engaging in our fun and energetic culture; we want to hear from you!
Perform review and approval of equipment and facility qualification, technical documents, raw material specifications, analytical methods, and master batch records to ensure Janssen products and processes comply with cGMP requirements.
• Following successful tech transfer, support day-to-day quality oversight for production activities in the manufacturing plant, including identification of risks, deviation and CAPA management, change control, and batch documentation review
• Support regulatory submissions and inspection readiness activities
• Build relationships and influence external partners to continuously enhance quality culture and business excellence
• Apply cGMP regulations and other FDA and international requirements to all aspects of the position.
• Provide technical knowledge and expertise in support of pharmaceutical, and/or biologics manufacturing and processes.
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!