Department: Azzur Consulting LLC
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!
- Leads or supports the following Packaging projects and process improvement efforts: New
Product Introductions (NPIs), product changes, cleaning validation, equipment issue
resolution, new technology / equipment selection, installation, IQ OQ PQ protocol
development and execution
- Author and review validation and change control documents such as master plans, protocols,
summary reports and change requests.
- Ensuring projects are designed and installed in compliance with all company standards, SOP
policies and guidelines. All design and construction follows all Regulatory Agencies, Safety,
Health and Environmental codes and regulations
- Delivery or development of project justification and engineering capital project execution.
- Solid Dosage Packaging experience including Bottle Unscramblers, Fillers, Cappers,
Labelers, Casepacking, Blister Thermoformers and Cartoners, Serialization, Aggregation,
Validation Life Cycle document authoring and execution.
- Motivated self-starter able to perform at a high level in a cross functional team environment.
- Strong communication, technical writing, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Relevant work experience in validation and/or quality in a regulated, manufacturing
environment within the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of
management, clients, and vendors
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Bioengineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Science related technical degree preferred
- Proficient Computer Skills (Google Professional Services, Project Software)
- Willing and able to travel as necessary for project requirements to include but not be limited
to project work activities, client meetings, company sponsored meetings, trainings, industry
related forums, or conventions, etc.