Department: Azzur Labs, LLC
Responsibilities include ongoing operations to ensure service delivery and new business development. Responsible for all employees working at all Labs On Demand facilities.
- Primary business operations leader, responsible for the overall P&L of the Labs On Demand business at all facilities.
- Responsible for ensuring the overall quality of service delivery, ongoing client satisfaction, and business development to ensure sustained business operations.
- Responsible for current and future expansion projects.
- Responsible for management of all functions, including current and future employees within the Labs On Demand facilities
- 10 years of experience in testing methodologies, equipment use, and validation in a regulated environment within the cell and gene therapy, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and/or medical device industry.
- 2-3 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or scientific discipline.
- Strong working knowledge of FDA and cGMP regulations and documentation practices
- Strong project management, business management/development skills
- Testing methodologies and how they apply to different stages of drug development.
- Sterility testing – USP 71 and rapid
- Mycoplasma testing USP/Rapid
- Adventitious virus testing
- Endotoxin/ gel clot
- Viable cell count/ percent viability
- ELISA/ Flow Cytometry/ PCR
- Short Tandem Report
- Cell-based assay
fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With over 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities we operate.