Department: Azzur Solutions LLC
The Product Development organization is seeking Software Engineers to work in a fast-paced agile software development environment. Access to a dedicated Git Repository will be provided upon contract start. The Contractor will work closely with the TPC Senior Cloud Architect and Division Manager to clearly define sprint objectives and goals. Two-week sprints will be used for this effort and all activities will be documented in Confluence/JIRA.
· Experienced with Agile software development (java, c++)
· Work closely with the UI/UX Designer to develop a cross-browser, multi-device, section 508-accessible UI experience for navigating amongst OSCAL-generated presentation-layers.
· Experience with NoSQL database schemas, connectivity and collaborative text-editing engines (Etherpad, Gobby, OnlyOffice, ProseMirror), and Socket.io/websocket real-time communication frameworks
· Experience in Software Development and various types of testing including API Testing, White Box, Black box testing, Functional Testing, Integration testing, Browser compatibility/Cross browser testing, Regression testing, GUI testing, Back-end testing and Automation testing using Selenium
· Experience with Atlassian Confluence/Jira
Knowledge of Security Accreditation Process. Experience with NIST OSCAL layers/models and read/write schemas for Assessment Results, Plan of Action, Assessment Plan, System Security Plan, Component Model, Profile and Catalog Models.
· AWS Developer Certifications
Overview and Service Objectives:
Our client a Third Party Cloud (TPC) division is seeking to develop a prototype document automation tool for the online, secure and collaborative generation of security controls and compliance documentation (NIST 800-53 Revision 5). During this prototype phase, the Contractor will leverage OSCAL to demonstrate the applicability of securely enabling multiple TPC Software as a Service (SaaS) vendors to utilize this automated tool instead of the traditional means of emailing word documents or excel spreadsheets between SaaS Vendor and "Client" TPC personnel. Desired document automation tool capabilities include, but are not limited to:
· (XSL) Extensible Stylesheet Language
· Open Source Identity and Access management – Keycloak, SAML, O-Auth, MFA, etc.
· Apache, NodeJS, ReactJS
· Secure Simultaneous Multiuser Collaboration with keystroke journaling
· Immutable Audit Chain – Block Chain
· Document Conversion, Reversion, and reverse engineering capabilities
· Document Archive (i.e. DBMS Relational and Non-Relational)
· JSON/XML/YAML validation, schema evaluation and conversion
· Containerization and SaaS
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES
- Provide software support to resolve challenging, critical, and technical issues
- Software development
- Diagnostic abilities
- Strong communication and written skills
- Ability to maintain aggressive agile sprint schedules
- Work alongside the various solution stakeholders to address code issues, Cloud Operations and environment issues, and the customer’s solution engineering teams to provide high-performing solutions in a production environment