Department: Azzur Cleanrooms On Demand Burlington LLC
About Azzur Clean Rooms On Demand
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
As you look to start your journey on the next cure that can heal patients and save lives, lack of space to manufacture and properly follow cGMP processes can be major hurdle. To address the unique needs of start-ups in your position, Azzur Cleanrooms on DemandTM is here to support production for early-phase partners, helping you accelerate your time to market. Truly unique to the industry, our on-demand cleanrooms as a service include cGMP-compliant cleanroom space, warehousing, and materials management. This allows partners to execute manufacturing activities without the need for facility ownership or reliance on contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs). Unlike working with a CMO, Azzur Cleanrooms on DemandTM mitigates risk, affording you full access and control to your IP, space, and activities. This is all backed by quality management consultants with decades of experience implementing phase-appropriate GMP for industry leaders.
Azzur Group is currently seeking a reliable, motivated senior warehouse associate to join our organization. In this position, you will be supporting internal and client operations warehouse activities for our Clean Rooms On Demand (COD) site in Burlington, MA.
The hours would be Monday thru Friday. Second shift: 2:00pm - 11:00pm. Substantial shift differential for this position, 10%
Support the Warehouse material management shipping and receiving in accordance with company policies and procedures. Examples of these duties include:
- Perform materials management, shipping and receiving, inventory control assignments and duties required for client and Internal COD operations. Typical duties include: Receiving shipments and logging receipt according to procedures.
- Reordering and restocking consumables needed in clean room operations
- Scheduling and coordinating GMP waste removal from the facility.
- Scheduling and coordinating client material shipments in compliance with temperature control and chain af custody requirements.
- Execute periodic warehouse cycle counts.
Support the Warehouse and Facilities housekeeping in accordance with company policies and procedures. Examples of these duties include:
- Perform warehouse and general facility housekeeping duties to insure the warehouse complies with cGMP guidelines.
- Coordinate regular trash and recycling vendor pickups.
- Escort planned Pest Control inspections by the service provider vendor.
- Perform and document internal pest control inspections according to company procedures.
- Perform general housekeeping such and floor sweeping and mopping, packaging materials handling to maintain a neat and orderly workplace environment.
- Inspect fire and life safety system devices (e.g., fire extinguishers) to insure in good working order
Monitor and support environmental control systems used to maintain client materials according to materials storage requirements. Examples of these duties include:
- Transact materials according to inventory control guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain utilities to insure Controlled Temperature Operation (CTU) (e.g., LN2 for Cryogenic Freezers).
- Monitor CTU operations. Acknowledge and respond to system alarms maintain critical material temperature control.
Provide onsite customer support during clean room operations to insure client business needs are executed as planned
- Transact client raw materials needed to support manufacturing operations.
- Transact materials requiring controlled temperature storage (e.g., 2-8°C, -20°C, -80°C, Cryogenic storage) to insure client temperature sensitive materials are properly maintained.
- Maintain high purity gas utilities to insure client availability to support operations
- HS Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree
Required Work Experience:
- 5 yr experience in role or one with related job skills
- Experience with MS Office is required
- GMP and Warehouse experience
- 10 yrs experience in similar role
- Customer service experience is highly preferred
- Ability to drive company vehicle for local pick-up or delivery
- Microsoft Office
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.