Department: Azzur of North Carolina, LLC
- Strong project/program management experience (3-5 years); PMP certification (or course work) a plus; actual project experience (team or individual)
- mid-level subject matter expertise in quality systems and events management such as deviation/CAPA and change control.
- General experience in Data Integrity programs as applied to database applications and automated systems operation and control for a material receipt/storage and transfer depot supporting commercial supply chain operations for our client in Shepherdsville , KY (near Louisville).
- Specialist/QA Compliance
- Engineering Compliance Specialist
- Validation Program Engineer (mid level)
Perks of Working at Azzur
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Competitive 401K plan
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Flexible Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Training and Mentorship Opportunities
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!
Azzur Group partners with leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device manufacturers to provide efficient and innovative solutions that help them start, scale, and sustain their GxP organizations. With experts at more than 15 locations throughout the United States, we take pride in our development and execution of phase-appropriate quality and compliance services to our clients From Discovery To DeliveryTM.