Serve as the project manager and primary point of contact with clients to develop detailed actions plans and schedules to fulfill statements of work (SOW) for Commissioning and Qualification Activities for QC chemistry, QC Micro, Warehouse, and Manufacturing. Manage large scale technical projects covering cross functional teams, including technical project planning, monitoring and controlling the project performance. Lead the project management efforts for multiple simultaneous projects, including tracking project objectives and organizing multiple work streams across multiple simultaneous projects. Communicate project status, issues and risks timely to all stake holders, cross functional teams and managers. Help manage change control, issues and risks to ensure timely implementation of projects, to include carrying out risk assessments, identifying project roadblocks, and driving mitigations/solutions.
• Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
• Bachelor’s Degree with a study concentration in a scientific discipline, preferably the pharmaceutical/biopharma/med device industry.
Required Work Experience:
• For Bachelor's Degree Candidates: 8-15 yrs. experience in project management
• For Master's Degree Candidates: 7-14 yrs. experience in project management
• PMP certified Project Manager
• Customer service experience is highly preferred
• Experience with CQV, facilities/utilities qualification, CSV, cleaning validation,
and laboratory instrumentation projects (IQ/OQ/PQ)
• GMP experience in the pharmaceutical/biopharma/med device industry
• Proficient in Microsoft and Google Suites
• Project Management Software (e.g. Microsoft Project, Smartsheet)
Reasoning Ability/Mathematical Skills/Computer Skills/Language Skills:
• Computer skills, basic mathematical skills, use of spreadsheets
• Customer service/client relationship management with excellent client facing skills
• Communication proficiency with ability to quickly elevate issues to the appropriate decision makers (both client management and Azzur management)
• Able to convey technical content and available path choices clearly and concisely
• Attention to detail, priorities, and timelines
• Can work productively and independently with minor supervision and the ability to lead teams
• Self-motivated, flexible, dependable, and available
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Experience with risk, scope, resource, and schedule management
• Experience with weekly/ monthly staffing and spend forecasting
• Ability to promote teamwork and resolve conflict while satisfying stakeholder needs
• Persuasive advocate for winning outcomes for all stakeholders
• Leading productive team and client meetings/interactions with the ability to
influence different functions and levels
• Meeting individual client goals as established with attention to customer service
• Willingness to roll up our sleeves alongside our customers to provide creative and effective solutions to their biggest challenges
• Establishing rapport and maintaining positive communication with others
• Demonstrating respect and support, cooperating and flexibility with change
• Adhering to company and client department policies
• Handling multiple responsibilities and job tasks (multi-tasking) as needed
• Demonstrating attention to detail
• Flexibility with and adaptability to work requirements, changing environments, and fast-paced/changing job needs
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!