Department: Azzur Cleanrooms On Demand Boston LLC
- Primary business operations leader, responsible for the overall P&L of the Cleanrooms On Demand business in Boston= 15%
- Responsible for ensuring the overall quality of service delivery, ongoing client satisfaction and business development to ensure sustained business operations.= 15%
- Responsible for current and future expansion projects within the Boston office.=15%
- Responsible for management of all functions including current and future employees within the Cleanrooms On Demand Boston facilities.=60%
- Carries out duties in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and guidelines including the FDA, EPA, and OSHA
- Collaborating with co-workers.
- Attending staff meetings as required.
- Meeting individual company goals as established.
- Establishing rapport and maintaining positive communication with others, demonstrating respect and support, cooperating and flexibility with change.
- Adhering to company and department policies
- Planning, organizing, and controlling all activities of the department in concert with the Leadership.
- Supports Leadership by establishing and communicating goals for direct reports.
- Coaching, developing and motivating direct report/s to maximize performance & potential.
- Provides regular periodic performance feedback and follows the company’s commitment to conduct and issue introductory reviews and Quarterly reviews as required.
- Monitor set goals regularly (quarterly).
Required Work Experience:
- 10 years of experience in facilities, material management, or warehousing operations in a regulated environment within the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and/or medical device industry
- Strong working knowledge of FDA and cGMP regulations and documentation practices
- Strong project management, business management/development skills
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse culture in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.