Department: Cobalt, LLC
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for interacting with leads, prospects, and clients in the biotech, pharmaceutical and healthcare industry so that field sales personal can engage in meaningful dialog related to future projects. Tasks will include gathering information, updating database/CRM, making outbound calls, sending emails, and scheduling and facilitating virtual meetings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow-up on marketing-generated leads (including leads from the website, digital campaigns, events, press and other on-going marketing programs) to qualify and deliver leads to Business Development Managers
- Utilize Salesforce, our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, to consistently enter, update and leverage prospect information. Improve the overall quality of leads by supplementing lead and account data using online research and tools like Linkedin, Zoom Info etc.
- Connect with prospects, qualify them and schedule meetings for the Business Development Managers
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that Azzur Group provides
- Provide additional sales team support on an ad hoc/as-needed basis
- High school diploma or GED required; bachelor's degree preferred
- Tenacious and Persistent.
- Eager to learn and not afraid to talk to strangers. Seeking a person who wants to learn life-long “best practice sales skills”. Seeking a person willing to pick up the phone first, and call and leave messages and then follow-up via email, phone, and linked-in.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Google Suites
Azzur Group partners with leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device manufacturers to provide efficient and innovative solutions that help them start, scale, and sustain their GxP organizations. With experts at more than 15 locations throughout the United States, we take pride in our development and execution of phase-appropriate quality and compliance services to our clients From Discovery To DeliveryTM.