Department: Azzur Solutions, LLC
The perfect candidate has experience with the following Tech. Stack:
(AWS, AZURE, GCP, Shell Scripting, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, SysOps, DevOps, Red Hat Linux).
Title: DevSecOps & Security Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Cyber Security & Cloud Systems Engineer configures, maintains, administers and deploys a wide range of cyber security technologies such as Intrusion Prevention Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, vulnerability scanners, network mapping tools and the related servers, databases and circuits. Provide technical leadership in the architecture, design, deployment, management, configuration and use of Cyber Security Technology in response to malicious activity directed toward enterprise networks, systems and information. Troubleshoot complex technical problems involving a wide range of Cyber Security technologies in use against sophisticated threats. Provide guidance to other IT engineers on use of Cyber Security technologies such as SEIM, EDR and other technologies in responding to Information Security incidents. Develops requirements for technical capabilities for cyber security technologies needed to defend a large geographically dispersed enterprise.
Recommends configuration and architectural changes to improve the performance, usability, and value of cyber security and analysis tools Ensures technology employed by the Cyber Security Operations Center compliments operational processes
Minimum Qualifications: To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent professional experience in IT/Information Security roles required
- Minimum 3 years IT experience with one or more years of practical experience in an IT administration role
- Minimum 2 years Information Systems Security experience
- Experience administrating Windows and Linux servers
- Experience working in one or more cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language (Bash, PowerShell, Python)
- Experience with container/container orchestration technologies such as docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible or Terraform
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Splunk experience a plus
Certifications - desired certification will be given preferential consideration
- AWS Certified, SysOps/Solutions Architect/DevOps/Security
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator/Azure Security Engineer
- Google Cloud Security Engineer/Cloud Architect
Please send your resume and Contact Information in Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.