Department: Azzur Consulting LLC
Expected Salary Range: $80-$120,000
ABOUT THE COMPANY
From Discovery to Delivery™, Azzur Group provides the life science community full life-cycle solutions for all their GxP needs. From Azzur Cleanrooms on Demand™ facilities, to our labs, training centers and consulting offices across the nation, Azzur Group helps organizations start, scale, and sustain their growing enterprises. With nearly four decades of service to the life science community, we have become a trusted partner to the world's leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and healthcare companies, as well as their supply chain.
- Responsible for leading business development in the assigned region. This includes identifying, developing, supporting and closing new business opportunities. Identifying client needs and providing custom-tailored solutions utilizing all service offerings. Would be required to meet assigned activity metrics and revenue targets.
- Highly demonstrate capabilities in the following: effective collaboration, exceptional client experience, prospect research, call planning, conducting effective sales calls, assessing needs, cross-sales, CRM management, in-person outreach, negotiating, presentation development, proposal writing, and networking.
- Participate in various tradeshow and networking events that support lead generation and business development growth.
- Refer business to, and potentially also sell, additional Azzur Business Lines: Azzur Labs, Cleanrooms On-Demand and Azzur Training Center.
- Would be required to travel up to 50% of the time for trade shows, client meetings, and events.
- Handling multiple responsibilities and job tasks (multi-tasking) as needed.
- Demonstrating attention to detail.
- Flexibility with work requirements, work environment and fast-paced/changing job needs.
- Promoting teamwork by:
- Embracing and demonstrating Azzur Group’s Core Values.
- Collaborating with co-workers.
- Attending staff meetings as required.
- Meeting individual company goals as established.
- Establishing rapport and maintaining positive communication with others, demonstrating respect and support, cooperating and flexibility with change.
- Adhering to company and department policies.
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B sales, specifically selling consultative solutions to life sciences, healthcare, or related industry
- Knowledge and experience in Biotech, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industries
- Technical Experience in Life science Industry is a plus.
- Self-directed and action-oriented; must be accustomed to working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with multiple stakeholder-customer.
- Effective communication skill-set, paired with good business development insight.
- Excellent conflict resolution and problem-solving skills; exhibits a “no problem, only opportunity” mindset .
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master's Degree
- Customer service/client relations
- Communication proficiency
- Attention to detail.
- Can work productively independently with minor supervision.
- Self-motivated, flexible, dependable and available.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Do What You Love
At Azzur Group, it is our purpose to foster a culture that attracts and enables individuals with unique abilities and passions to reach both their life and career goals. We take crucial steps to ensure that each employee is fulfilled both in and out of the office. In addition to our purpose, we have a set of core values that we live and breathe each day. Every benefit offered here at Azzur is designed to uphold our 4 core values; Putting Others First, Having the Courage to Take Action, Taking Personal Responsibility and Having Fun. It is our mission to serve our communities, build positive and established relationships, create a healthy and fun work environment, ensure each employee and their families are healthy and thriving, grow each employee professionally with one of our customized training programs and keep a clear and open line of communication. We are an equal opportunity employer and promote diverse culture, ethnicity, gender, and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate. If philanthropy, long lasting relationships, a clear career path forward and a positive, transparent, and fun company culture are something you are looking for in your next role, Azzur is the place for you.
Ideal candidates will exhibit, or have the willingness to develop, the following qualities:
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who can translate client needs into actionable value-added projects/results.
- Understands the competitive landscape of the medical device, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industry.
- Willing to work hands on, assist with building client libraries, learn from a mentor, and become a mentor for others.
- Understands worldwide regulations and phase appropriate applications.
- Draws insights from projects and supplemental research to help drive new and existing growth.
- Ensures activities are efficient, optimized, and client centric.
- Highly motivated and organized, solutions-oriented leader.
- Curious and adaptable – must have the ability to transform knowledge into actionable activities.
- Able to produce results in a fast paced, collaborative environment