Department: Azzur Labs, LLC
- Ensures all incoming materials are tested and found to be of acceptable quality before use.
- Responsible for assisting in the conduct of internal audits.
- Assists in conducting investigations of laboratory deviations and client exceeded concern levels.
- Maintains training records and documentation.
- Reviews documentation, such as raw data and reports, quality control records, and quality assurance records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with methods, protocols, guidelines, regulations, and Azzur Labs, LLC quality systems.
- Assures proper control of laboratory documentation.
- Maintains familiarity with laboratory testing as needed for review.
- May draft or review client notifications of exceeded levels.
- Manages equipment acquisition, schedules calibrations, and performs preventative maintenance and equipment qualifications.
- Ships media and equipment to clients and schedules onsite sampling.
- Collaborates with the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of quality systems.
- Attends professional seminars, engages in correspondence with others in similar
Required Work Experience:
2 years of experience in Quality Assurance or in a highly regulated industry
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in a science field or equivalent work experience in a related field
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
We expect all Azzur Employees to:
- Put Others First,
- Have the Courage to Take Action,
- Take Personal Responsibility, and
- Have Fun!
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.