Location: Boston Cleanrooms OnDemand
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The quality intern will support cleanroom and warehouse activities for internal and client’s operations. Responsibilities include:
- Providing quality assistance of materials management, shipping and receiving, inventory control assignments and various client required assignments. Typical duties include oversight and review of:
- Receipt and release of incoming raw materials and consumables
- Client material shipments in compliance with temperature control and chain af custody requirements
- Review of internal GMP operations to ensure compliance with relevant procedures and regulations.
- Improving site quality by executing various quality projects and initiatives such as
- Updating procedures to align with current practices.
- Organizing documents for easy retrieval (MSDSs, validation protocols).
- Improving internal training program.
- Improving material efficiency and communication between Azzur Group and its clients.
- Supporting the quality management system that documents the cause and effects of events that deviate from normal operations. Examples are material handling excursions, controlled area environmental excursions and facility operation service interruptions
- Providing onsite client support during cleanroom operations to ensure client business needs are executed as planned.
- Undergraduate or graduate student with a concentration in chemical engineer, chemistry, biology or related field
- All applicants should have completed the equivalent of four semester of college coursework by the time they begin an internship
- Relevant work or internship experience preferred
- General knowledge of laboratory chemicals and expectations preferred
- Extremely detail-oriented and a high level of professionalism