Department: Azzur of NE, LLC
Azzur is a GxP consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed assistance that drives pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team.
Do What You Love
Our purpose and passion is to “Foster a culture that attracts and enables individuals with unique abilities and passions to reach their life and career goals.” We look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We fuel employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Qualified candidate must have a desire to learn, apply, engage and adapt while simultaneously exuding Azzur’s Core Values: Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!
Ideal candidates will exhibit, or have the willingness to develop, the following qualities:
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who can translate client needs into actionable value-added projects/results
- Understands the competitive landscape of the medical device, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industry
- Willing to work hands on, assist with building client libraries, learn from a mentor and become a mentor for others.
- Understands worldwide regulations and phase appropriate applications
- Draws insights from projects and supplemental research to help drive new and existing growth.
- Ensures activities are efficient, optimized, and client-centric.
- Highly motivated and organized, solutions oriented leader
- Curious and adaptable - has the ability to transform knowledge into actionable activities
- Able to produce results in a fast paced, collaborative environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Azzur personnel are expected to live up to our core values at all times and exhibit a high level of integrity and personal responsibility, especially when interacting with our valued clients. The following is a short list of the typical responsibilities and deliverables of any given project. The level of knowledge expected will be commensurate with level of incoming experience.
- Provide quality engineering support to manufacturing lines, including floor support, non-conforming product investigations, change order control requests reviews, and new equipment qualifications, and be a factory-focus team member.
- Materials management including receiving, warehouse, shipping.
- Perform return product investigations for product complaints.
- Monitor manufacturing quality rates and develop reports to communicate performance for manufacturing lines.
- Perform key deliverables in support of development and continuous engineering R&D projects, which may include: mold tool qualifications, component qualifications, design and product risk assessments, shelf life validations, and sterilization validations
- Work with manufacturing and R&D engineers to prepare work instructions, material specifications, and inspection documentation for new products. Set inspection requirements, set inspection methods and inspection sampling plans.
- Support and test component changes to current products.
- BS in Engineering, Science or equivalent technical degree.
- 5-10 years’ of quality engineering or related experience in a regulated, manufacturing environment within the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent technical writing skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced multitasking environment.
- Strong working knowledge of FDA and cGMP regulations and documentation practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel to client sites throughout the New England region.