Department: Azzur Cleanrooms On Demand Boston LLC
Azzur Cleanrooms on Demand (COD) is looking for a Quality Engineer to perform and verify GMP activities to support cleanroom and raw material program operations at all COD facilities in Burlington, MA.
Perform quality aspects for the COD office, including:
- Perform and verify GMP raw material management per approved procedures
- Support Internal and Client Quality Management Systems
- Provide onsite client support during cleanroom operations to ensure client business needs are executed as planned
- Maintain the facility in a state of audit readiness
- Bachelors degree in engineering, science, or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in a quality role
- GMP Experience
- Raw Material Experience.
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With over 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.