Department: Azzur Austin, LLC
We at Azzur Group are looking for an experienced QC Analyst- Environmental Monitoring Technician to immediately join our Azzur Consulting: Austin team. The QC Analyst- Environmental Monitoring Technician is an FTE project based role. This position is responsible for performing routine and dynamic environmental and utility monitoring for the manufacturing facility. In addition, this position is also responsible for performing in-process testing for process development and manufacturing projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform routing and dynamic environmental monitoring (EM) consisting of non-viable particulates (NVP), viable air (VP) and viable surface (VS) testing
- Perform routine utility sample collection and testing
- Enter the EM and utility data into MODA database for trend analysis.
- Perform various microbiological and chemical laboratory tests for EM, utility, and investigational samples
- Maintain compliance with GMP and GLP guidelines
- Assist and support all quality control activities and deliverables as assigned
- Demonstrate a "right-first time" attitude and attention to detail
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Incumbent must possess a B.S. in Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry or a related scientific discipline or have at least 1 year of laboratory of experience with an emphasis on Quality Control procedures.
- Aseptic handling techniques are required.
- Cleanroom experience is required.
- Work experience on product quality control testing a plus.
- Experience in a cGMPs/cGLPs (Good Manufacturing Practices/Good Laboratory Practices) environment is a plus.