Department: Azzur San Diego, LLC
Azzur Group San Diego is looking for Project Managers to join our growing San Diego team. Working with a multi-disciplinary team, the Project Manager ensures completion of project deliverables according to the established plan. In this hands-on role, the Project Manager is the key liaison between project stakeholders (client, company and direct reports), and will be responsible for the quality of work produced by their team. Experience with cGMP and FDA compliance is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, direct and develop company personnel through all technical aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Develop project plans, define roles and responsibilities and the scope of work for each project with input from key stakeholders.
- Write technical documents associated with projects
- Perform (hands on) field execution of commissioning and/or validation documentation.
- Actively participate in the mentoring, training of junior engineers and development of internal company policies and procedures.
- BS Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years’ project management experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device and/or biotechnology industry is required.
- Experience with FDA compliance and cGMP is required.
- Must be results oriented with several years of hands-on experience, familiar with industry concepts, practices and procedures in a cGMP environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing others as well as fostering a team focused approach. The ideal candidate shall excel in the areas of communication, leadership, client loyalty, initiative and business integrity.
- Excellent verbal, oral, and technical writing communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and able to quickly learn new computer applications.
- Leadership and Hands on and experience in one or more technical areas including: Quality Systems, Validation, Process Engineering, Drug Development, Capital Projects, Operational Excellence
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.