Department: Azzur IT, LLC
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward. This position is currently a contract with potential for full time hire after completion.
- Responsible for counting facility assets
- Maintain budgetary, scheduling, and project database oversight, and report regularly to project manager to keep him/her constantly informed of job progress, plans and problems that could significantly affect costs or schedules
- Manage compliance, quality control, and quality assurance standards and specifications
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in progress
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent excel capabilities
- Problem solving and resourcefulness
- Strong planning/reporting skills
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Qualified Candidates Must Have a Desire To Learn, Apply, Engage, And Adapt In The Ever-changing Healthcare Field While Simultaneously And Organically Exuding Azzur’s Core Values
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers.
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.