Department: Azzur Cleanrooms On Demand Burlington LLC
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!
This position is full-time working Monday thru Friday 3:30PM - 1AM. This role will support day-to-day operations to make sure the facility and technical operations run smoothly. After training, the ideal candidate will be able to independently execute routine operations and will be given the opportunity to lead operations improvement projects.
Substantial shift differential for this position, 10%
The Pharmaceutical Operations Associate of the COD-Burlington site will support the internal operations team for Azzur Cleanrooms On Demand (COD)
- Be available to work Monday thru Friday 3:30PM – 1AM.
- Assist with shipping, receiving, and warehouse duties
- Assist with equipment set-up, maintenance, and calibration.
- Assist with Environmental Monitoring, Utility monitoring, and all cleanroom support activities.
- Ensure that cleanrooms are running according to documented procedures.
- Maintain, create, and revise electronic documents
- Assist early phase manufacturing companies, vendors, and visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Restock and maintain a professional atmosphere throughout the facility, including the office, the cleanrooms, and shared conference and breakroom spaces
- Assist with scheduling, operations management, and enforcement of facility regulations
- Work in collaboration with Azzur COD staff as needed on special projects to improve the organization
Basic Qualifications & Position Requirements:
- High School Diploma with job experience, Technical Certificate or Associate Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
Required Work Experience:
- Competent using computers and software programs
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and/or projects
- Must be able to exert up to 40 pounds of force frequently.
- Experience in a regulated industry such as biopharma or medical device is preferred
- Customer service experience is a plus, not not required
Computer literacy including Microsoft Office Suite
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.