Department: Azzur of NE, LLC
Azzur Group is searching for an individual with strong technical and business abilities to join our growing team. The person in this role will report to the Director of Consulting and will be responsible for managing the operations of the office such as resource and contract management, service execution support (budget tracking, timesheet and invoice approvals) and financial management support (accounts receivables monitoring). The operations manager will also work closely with the Director of Consulting to support business development, client relations and leadership initiatives and will act as a part-time Billable Resources to our clients, as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the sourcing and winning of new business by assisting with requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs) and other general business developments activities such as lead generation and industry events.
- Support the attraction and retention of resources by assisting in the execution of the Office’s hiring strategy (job descriptions, career paths, interviews, career fairs), performance management, and mentoring junior staff.
- Ensure the timely review and approval of employee time and expenses
- Monitor current projects and assignments to ensure that projects do not go over budget and extensions are created and approved as needed
- Manage current assignments and end dates of all resources and work 4 to 6 weeks ahead on next assignments and start dates.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Science, or equivalent technical degree and/or industry experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a regulated, manufacturing environment within the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical device industry or requisite equivalent experience.
- 3+ year experience managing staff
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attentional to detail
Who we are:
Azzur Group is a professional service company providing biotechnology and pharmaceutical clients with engineering, validation, CSV-IT, technical, and consulting services. At Azzur, we look to hire full-time consultants who deliver results to our valued clients while providing you the opportunity to develop and grow in the industry through diverse project assignments. Using our 4 Core Values as guidance, we expect all Azzur Employees to:
- Put Others First,
- Have the Courage to Take Action,
- Take Personal Responsibility, and
- Have Fun!
Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
If you can deliver high-quality customer service and results while engaging in our fun and energetic culture; we want to hear from you!