Department: Azzur Cleanrooms On Demand San Diego LLC
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Do What You Love
At Azzur Group, it is our purpose to foster a culture that attracts and enables individuals with unique abilities and passions to reach both their life and career goals. We take crucial steps to ensure that each employee is fulfilled both in and out of the office.
In addition to our purpose, we have a set of core values that we live and breathe each day. Every benefit offered here at Azzur is designed to uphold our 5 core values; Integrity, Putting Others First, Having the Courage to Take Action, Taking Personal Responsibility and Having Fun.
It is our mission to serve our communities, build positive and established relationships, create a healthy and fun work environment, ensure each employee and their families are healthy and thriving, grow each employee professionally with one of our customized training programs and keep a clear and open line of communication.
We are an equal opportunity employer and promote diverse culture, ethnicity, gender and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.If philanthropy, long lasting relationships, a clear career path forward and a positive, transparent and fun company culture are something you are looking for in your next role, Azzur is the place for you.
The Operations Engineer is responsible for providing Engineering support to the installation, commissioning, validation, operation and maintenance of the equipment and facilities at Azzur Cleanrooms On Demand (COD) as a full time employee.
Provide Engineering and Facility support to the Operations Team including:
- Provide engineering support to existing and/or new equipment and facility assets throughout their life cycle. Typical activities include:
- Equipment validation/qualification including generation and execution of IQ,OQ,PQ Protocols
- Equipment maintenance
- Equipment calibration
- User Requirements Specifications
- Change Controls
- Collect, analyze and report data
- Support and/or manage capital projects
- Create and/or revise Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Participate in, support and/or lead Quality Investigations, Root Cause Analysis and CAPA Implementation
- Participate in, support and/or lead Risk Assessments including FMEAs
- Assist with materials management activities including shipping, receiving and material restocking
- Assist with various facility activities including site and asset maintenance
- Assist with scheduling, operations management and enforcement of facility regulations
- Handling multiple responsibilities and job tasks (multi-tasking) as needed.
- Demonstrating attention to detail.
- Flexibility with work requirements, work environment and fast-paced/changing job needs.
Promoting teamwork by:
- Collaborating with co-workers.
- Leading team meetings as required.
- Meeting individual company goals as established.
- Establishing rapport and maintaining positive communication with others,
- Demonstrating respect, support, cooperation and flexibility with changes in schedule or priority.
- Adhering to company and department policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree with a study concentration in a scientific discipline
Required Work Experience:
- 1 yr experience as a technical contributor and/or in project management
- 3 yrs experience as a technical contributor and/or in project management
- Experience with capital projects and budget management, financing and related activities
- Experience with facility, utilities, equipment and system (FUSE) qualification
- Experience working in cGMP environment of Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry
- Facilities, Utilities, Equipment and Manufacturing systems
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Skills (incl.Typical Mental Demands):
Reasoning Ability/Mathematical Skills/Computer Skills/Language Skills:
- Computer skills, basic engineering and mathematical skills, use of spreadsheets
Perks of Working at Azzur
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Competitive 401K plan
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Flexible Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Training and Mentorship Opportunities
Find us on social media
Instagram for our California regions: Azzur_LA, Azzur_SD and Azzur_SF
View our culture video in Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPNjmsDu0LY
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.