Department: Azzur Cleanrooms On Demand Boston LLC
Azzur Cleanrooms OnDemand(COD) is looking for an energetic and organized Office Administrator to be a key contributor to our growing team! This role will support the Waltham offices.
Manage the administrative functions for the COD office, including:
- Act as the primary liaison between COD and the corporate headquarters for all activities, including recruiting, HR, IT support, marketing, onboarding, and employee off-boarding.
- Responsible for tracking and reconciling office billing.
- Act as the primary COD point of contact for non-GMP vendors, including cleaning companies, phone/internet providers, utility companies, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that all non-GMP areas are functional, well-stocked, and in a continued state of cleanliness. Order, stock, and re-stock non-GMP materials, including breakroom, office, bullpen, and bathroom supplies.
- Responsible for proactive ordering of GMP consumable supplies.
- Responsible for front desk/reception management, including answering phone calls, receiving guests, incoming and outgoing mail, and issuance of badges.
- Assist client invoicing activities on a routine basis by updating spreadsheets, trackers, etc.
- Responsible for managing office events, including quarterly meetings, off-site events, all staff meetings, birthday events, and marketing events.
- Responsible for office rooms calendar management.
- Responsible for supporting client site visits, meetings, and communications before onboarding clients in support of sales and business development efforts.
- Assist with recruitment activities, including coordination of interviews and communication with new hires.
- High School Diploma with at least one year of experience in an administrative role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Google Workspace
- Organized, customer-friendly, dependable individual.
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
At Azzur, we understand how to help companies in the health and life science industry bring their projects to life and follow them from Discovery to Delivery™. We believe success is carefully calibrated, precisely executed, and thoroughly monitored. Our nationwide network of companies is dedicated to providing continuous service to customers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, diagnostics, biologics, and clinical industry and all HLS suppliers.
We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicity, gender, and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.