Azzur Lab is looking for Microbiology Lab Tech I to perform Lab procedures related to Sample Receipt, Media Prep, Shipping and Receiving of Materials, and Lab cleaning and maintenance.
Azzur Lab is looking for LabTech I to perform Lab procedures related to Sample Receipt, Media Prep, Shipping and Receiving of Material, and Lab cleaning and maintenance.
The LabTech I performs laboratory procedures related to Sample Receipt, Media Prep, Shipping and Receiving of Material, and Lab cleaning and maintenance. Lab Tech I is responsible for performing duties following established methods and protocols.
- Logs in samples; assigns sample report ID numbers; creates labels; acquires laboratory forms or requisitions; stores samples for subsequent processing.
- Prepare media for In-house Testing.
- Ships materials to clients in the appropriate manner.
- Performs required calculations.
- Receives standard laboratory materials and initiates the appropriate quality control testing.
Conduct onsite testing.
- Collaborates on / Manages the scheduling and conduct of laboratory cleaning.
- Collaborates on / Manages the scheduling and conduct of media preparations.
Required Work Experience:
0-1 year of applicable lab experience
Knowledge of Universal Blood and Body Fluid Precautions.
Perform Environmental Monitoring at the client sites( likely 2-3 of 5 workdays each week)
Required: High school diploma
Note: Laboratory setting with exposure to Biosafety Level II organisms. Closed -toes shoes and pants are required daily. Ability to wear long sleeve coat for up to 8 hours. PPE as needed. Standing for extended periods while performing some testing. Possible ladder use for cleaning and sustained bending for cleaning and preventative maintenance of equipment
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality, and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With over 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.