Department: Azzur Labs, LLC
- Responsible for conducting microbial testing on water and product samples, reading Environmental Monitoring samples, setting up microbial identifications, and helping with routine upkeep of the laboratory.
- Assist in investigations resulting from deviations and observations.
- Assist clients with questions about testing and results.
The ideal candidate must be able to balance between working as part of a team and working as an individual. They must possess a good understanding of microbiological and aseptic techniques.
1-2 years of microbiology experience.
-----USP <71> Testing USP <60>,<61>,<62> testing; USP <1231> testing; Sterile Gowning
B.s./B.a. in a Life Science
Schedule: 8 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Universal Blood and Body Fluid Precautions
- Common laboratory equipment, methods, and protocols.
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.