Department: Azzur Worcester, LLC
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers.
Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be expected to help with performing some calibrations, working with external calibration vendors, and performing metrology related duties.
- Perform scheduled and on demand calibrations to support process equipment and systems, in accordance with established procedures and/or approved practices.
- Understand Asset Management and routine reliability concepts for the site.
- Help manage contract service providers ensuring all work and documentation is performed in accordance with cGMP requirements.
- Technical responsibility for all building instrumentation
- Support construction activities from Metrology standpoint (RFI’s, submittal approvals etc)
- Support the implementation of a Metrology Program for the site
- Supporting the BMS and PCS/EMS implementation in collaboration with design/build partners
- Provide field support during project installation and execution
- Support CQV activities for metrology and instrumentation related calibration items
- Support the integration of BMRAM implementation
- Bachelors degree in Science, Engineering or in a related field
- Experience in Biotech or Pharmaceutical industries is highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills