Department: Azzur Consulting LLC
Expected Salary Range: $66,000-111,000
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform testing of existing medical devices to verify performance under different conditions
- Collaborate within a cross-functional team to identify changes to the current test methods based on results of the testing studies
- Trouble-shooting unexpected test results and performing root-cause analysis.
- Work senior staff members on other assignments related to the development and verification of the test method following standard processes and practices.
- Document the test method results and changes in the design control file per standard operating procedures.
- BS in Engineering, Science, or equivalent technical degree.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced multitasking environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; excellent technical writing skills.
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers, and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Do What You Love:
At Azzur Group, it is our purpose to foster a culture that attracts and enables individuals with unique abilities and passions to reach both their life and career goals. We take crucial steps to ensure that each employee is fulfilled both in and out of the office.
In addition to our purpose, we have a set of core values that we live and breathe each day. Every benefit offered here at Azzur is designed to uphold our 5 core values; Integrity, Putting Others First, Having the Courage to Take Action, Taking Personal Responsibility and Having Fun.
It is our mission to serve our communities, build positive and established relationships, create a healthy and fun work environment, ensure each employee and their families are healthy and thriving, grow each employee professionally with one of our customized training programs and keep a clear and open line of communication.
We are an equal opportunity employer and promote diverse culture, ethnicity, gender, and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.
If philanthropy, long lasting relationships, a clear career path forward and a positive, transparent, and fun company culture are something you are looking for in your next role, Azzur is the place.