Department: Azzur Cleanrooms On Demand Burlington LLC
Manage the Warehouse material management shipping and receiving in accordance with company policies and procedures. Examples of these duties include:
- Perform materials management, shipping and receiving, inventory control assignments, and duties required for client and Internal COD operations. Typical duties include:
- Receiving shipments and logging receipts according to procedures.
- Reordering and restocking consumables needed in cleanroom operations.
- Scheduling and coordinating GMP waste removal from the facility.
- Scheduling and coordinating client material shipments in compliance with temperature control and chain af custody requirements.
- Execute periodic warehouse cycle counts.
- Provide team leadership to support adherence to procedures and team business practices.
- Manage the Warehouse and Facilities housekeeping in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and support environmental control systems used to maintain client materials according to materials storage requirements.
- Provide onsite customer support during cleanroom operations to ensure client business needs are executed as planned. This support can include off-hour support (weekday evenings and weekends).
- Transact client raw materials needed to support manufacturing operations.
- Transact materials require controlled temperature storage (e.g., 2-8°C, -20°C, -80°C, Cryogenic storage) to ensure that client temperature-sensitive materials are properly maintained.
- Maintain high purity gas utilities to ensure client availability to support operations.
Required Work Experience:
- 3 yr experience in the role or one with related job skills
- Experience with MS Office is required
- 5 yrs experience in a similar role
- Customer service experience is highly preferred
- Ability to drive a company vehicle for local pick-up or delivery
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.