Department: Azzur Cleanrooms On Demand Raleigh
About Azzur Clean Rooms On DemandOur employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
As you look to start your journey on the next cure that can heal patients and save lives, lack of space to manufacture and properly follow cGMP processes can be major hurdle. To address the unique needs of start-ups in your position, Azzur Cleanrooms on DemandTM is here to support production for early-phase partners, helping you accelerate your time to market. Truly unique to the industry, our on-demand cleanrooms as a service include cGMP-compliant cleanroom space, warehousing, and materials management. This allows partners to execute manufacturing activities without the need for facility ownership or reliance on contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs). Unlike working with a CMO, Azzur Cleanrooms on DemandTM mitigates risk, affording you full access and control to your IP, space, and activities. This is all backed by quality management consultants with decades of experience implementing phase-appropriate GMP for industry leaders.
The Lead Warehouse associate will lead warehouse activities supporting internal and client operations for Azzur Cleanrooms On Demand (COD) office in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage the Warehouse material management shipping and receiving in accordance with company policies and procedures. Examples of these duties include:
Perform materials management, shipping and receiving, inventory control assignments and duties required for client and Internal COD operations. Typical duties include:
- Receiving shipments and logging receipt according to procedures.
- Reordering and restocking consumables needed in clean room operations.
- Scheduling and coordinating GMP waste removal from the facility.
- Scheduling and coordinating client material shipments in compliance with temperature control and chain af custody requirements.
- Execute periodic warehouse cycle counts.
- Provide team leadership to support adherence to procedures and team business practices
Manage the Warehouse and Facilities housekeeping in accordance with company policies and procedures. Examples of these duties include:
- Perform warehouse and general facility housekeeping duties to insure the warehouse complies with cGMP guidelines.
- Coordinate regular trash and recycling vendor pickups
- Escort planned Pest Control inspections by the service provider vendor.
- Perform and document internal pest control inspections according to company procedures
- Perform general housekeeping such and floor sweeping and mopping, packaging materials handling to maintain a neat and orderly workplace environment.
- Inspect fire and life safety system devices (e.g., fire extinguishers) to insure in good working order
Monitor and support environmental control systems used to maintain client materials according to materials storage requirements. Examples of these duties include:
- Transact materials according to inventory control guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain utilities to insure Controlled Temperature Operation (CTU) (e.g., LN2 for Cryogenic Freezers).
- Monitor CTU operations. Acknowledge and respond to system alarms maintain critical material temperature control.
Provide onsite customer support during clean room operations to insure client business needs are executed as planned. This support can include off-hour support (weekday evenings and weekends).
- Transact client raw materials needed to support manufacturing operations.
- Transact materials requiring controlled temperature storage (e.g., 2-8°C, -20°C, -80°C, Cryogenic storage) to insure client temperature sensitive materials are properly maintained.
- Maintain high purity gas utilities to insure client availability to support operations.
Candidate Qualifications & Position Requirements:
• Minimum of High school diploma
• Bachelor’s Degree.
Required Work Experience:
• 3 years experience in role or three with related job skills.
• Experience with MS Office is required
• 5 years experience in a similar role.
• Customer service experience is highly preferred
• Ability to drive company vehicle for local pick-up or delivery
• Computer literacy including Microsoft Office Suite
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse culture in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.