Department: Azzur Cleanrooms-On-Demand San Diego LLC
The Lead Warehouse associate will lead warehouse activities supporting internal and client operations for Azzur Cleanrooms On Demand (COD).
Manage the Warehouse material management shipping and receiving in accordance with company policies and procedures. Examples of these duties include:
- Perform materials management, shipping and receiving, inventory control assignments and duties required for client and Internal COD operations. Typical duties include:
- Receiving shipments and logging receipt according to procedures.
- Reordering and restocking consumables needed in clean room operations.
- Scheduling and coordinating GMP waste removal from the facility.
- Scheduling and coordinating client material shipments in compliance with temperature control and chain of custody requirements.
- Execute periodic warehouse cycle counts.
- Provide team leadership to support adherence to procedures and team business practices
Manage the Warehouse and Facilities housekeeping in accordance with company policies and procedures. Examples of these duties include:
- Perform warehouse and general facility housekeeping duties to insure the warehouse complies with cGMP guidelines.
- Coordinate regular trash and recycling vendor pickups.
- Escort planned Pest Control inspections by the service provider vendor.
- Perform and document internal pest control inspections according to company procedures.
- Perform general housekeeping such and floor sweeping and mopping, packaging materials handling to maintain a neat and orderly workplace environment.
- Inspect fire and life safety system devices (e.g., fire extinguishers) to insure in good working order.
- Provide team leadership to support adherence to procedures and team business practices.
Monitor and support environmental control systems used to maintain client materials according to materials storage requirements. Examples of these duties include:
- Transact materials according to inventory control guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain utilities to insure Controlled Temperature Operation (CTU) (e.g., LN2 for Cryogenic Freezers).
- Monitor CTU operations. Acknowledge and respond to system alarms maintain critical material temperature control.
Provide onsite customer support during clean room operations to insure client business needs are executed as planned. This support can include off-hour support (weekday evenings and weekends).
- Transact client raw materials needed to support manufacturing operations.
- Transact materials requiring controlled temperature storage (e.g., 2-8°C, -20°C, -80°C, Cryogenic storage) to insure client temperature sensitive materials are properly maintained.
- Maintain high purity gas utilities to insure client availability to support operations.
- Handling multiple responsibilities and job tasks (multi-tasking) as needed.
- Demonstrating attention to detail.
- Flexibility with work requirements, work environment and fast-paced/changing job needs.
Promoting teamwork by:
- Collaborating with co-workers.
- Attending staff meetings as required.
- Meeting individual company goals as established.
- Establishing rapport and maintaining positive communication with others, demonstrating respect and support, cooperating and flexibility with change.
- Adhering to company and department policies.
Basic Qualifications & Position Requirements:
- HS Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree
Required Work Experience:
- 3 yr experience in role or one with related job skills
- Experience with MS Office is required
- 5 yrs experience in similar role
- Customer service experience is highly preferred
- Ability to drive company vehicle for local pick-up or delivery
- Microsoft Office
Skills (Including Typical Mental Demands):
Reasoning Ability/Mathematical Skills/Computer Skills/Language Skills:
- Computer skills, basic mathematical skills, use of spreadsheets
- Customer service/client relations
- Communication proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Can work productively independently with minor supervision
- Self-motivated, flexible, dependable and available
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Must be able to consistently lift 50 lbs. and remain active for majority of the workday.
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Azzur also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Azzur is an E-Verify employer.
Azzur is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.