- Logs in samples; assigning sample report ID number; create labels; acquires laboratory forms or requisitions; store samples for subsequent processing.
- Set-up tests using aseptic techniques according to protocols, specifications, and directives.
- Prepares media and reagents.
- Perform laboratory testing in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025.
- Receives standard laboratory materials and initiates the appropriate quality control testing.
- Collaborates with the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of quality systems.
- Conduct onsite testing.
Required Work Experience:
- Hands-on experience with Cleanroom Environment control monitoring.
- 1+ years of applicable lab experience.
- Knowledge of Universal Blood and Body Fluid Precautions.
Salary: This would be a $30k-$40K salary.
Note: This is an entry-level role. A candidate who wants to stay in this field should apply.
High school or GED
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering more significant innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.