Department: Azzur Labs, LLC
- Conducts laboratory testing when necessary.
- Ensure that the test methodologies selected can provide the quality of results required; verification procedures used are adequate to determine the method's accuracy, precision, and other pertinent performance characteristics; perform the test methods as needed for accurate and reliable results.
- Ensure operational adherence to applicable policies and procedures.
Planning of Tests
- Ensures that the laboratory conditions are appropriate for the testing performed and provides a safe environment in which employees are protected from physical, chemical, and biological hazards.
Reporting Opinions and Interpretations
- Understand the significance of deviations found concerning the normal use of materials tested and assist the Quality Department in investigating deviations.
- Communicates with clients on an ongoing basis to discuss the interpretation of test results, trend analysis, and matters regarding exceeded concern levels, follow-ups, and reports.
- Reviews opinions and interpretations expressed by testing personnel.
Method Modification and Development and Validation of New Methods
- Collaborate in the research and implementation of new testing and technology and all of the method validation associated.
- Ensure that the test methodologies selected can provide the quality of results required; verification procedures used are adequate to determine the method's accuracy, precision, and other pertinent performance characteristics; laboratory personnel is performing the test methods as required for reliable accuracy results.
- Responsible for drafting and revision of documents.
- Manages laboratory personnel.
- Collaborate in the planning, development, organization, implementation, direction, and evaluation of the organization's laboratory operations and performance.
- Conduct management reviews.
- Monitor utilization patterns of lab services and advise appropriate staff of developing trends in analytical testing.
- Ensure operational adherence to applicable policies and procedures by all technical and operational staff.
- Acknowledges investigations of laboratory deviations and client exceeded concern levels.
- Develops and implements training methods and oversees the training program.
- Oversees the scheduling and conducts laboratory operations.
Required Work Experience:
· 5 years of laboratory experience
· 1 year of management experience
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in a science field
· M.S. in a science field
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicity, gender, and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.