Department: Azzur Labs, LLC
- Data entry – transposing data into Excel, Access and writing reports
- Manages office and laboratory supply inventory and processes office and laboratory supply orders
- Receives/delivers packages, mail, and paperwork
- Receives laboratory supplies
- Follows technical and non-technical procedures required to process and submit samples. This includes assigning report ID numbers, checking paperwork for accuracy, locating and correcting discrepancies, and recording all processed items.
- Forwards accessioned samples to designated laboratory location(s)
- Receives client orders and ships materials to clients
- Transmits reports and invoices to clients
- Drafts and sends client notifications
- Performs general laboratory and office cleaning
- Answers telephones and routes callers to appropriate staff person. Correctly takes phone messages and directs messages to the appropriate person.
- Assists in the drafting of methods and protocols
- Reviews logbook and documentation for entry errors.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Required Work Experience:
- 1-year experience in an administrative function
- 1- year experience in microbiology
Required Knowledge:Universal Blood and Body Fluid Precautions
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Growth Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With over 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.