Azzur Lab is looking for Lab Tech I to perform Lab procedures related to Sample Receipt, Media Prep, Shipping and Receiving of Materials, and Lab cleaning and maintenance.
Azzur Lab is looking for LabTech I to perform Lab procedures related to Sample Receipt, Media Prep, Shipping and Receiving of Material, and Lab cleaning and maintenance.
The LabTech I performs laboratory procedures related to Sample Receipt, Media Prep, Shipping and Receiving of Material, and Lab cleaning and maintenance. Lab Tech I has the responsibility to perform duties following established methods and protocols.
- Logs in samples; assigns sample report ID numbers; creates labels; acquires laboratory forms or requisitions; stores samples for subsequent processing.
- Prepare media for In-house Testing.
- Ships materials to clients in the appropriate manner.
- Performs required calculations.
- Receives standard laboratory materials and initiates the appropriate quality control testing.
Conduct onsite testing.
- Collaborates on / Manages the scheduling and conduct of laboratory cleaning.
- Collaborates on / Manages the scheduling and conduct of media preparations.
Required Work Experience:
0-1 years applicable lab experience
Knowledge of Universal Blood and Body Fluid Precautions.
Required: High School Diploma
Preferred: Associate’s or Bachelor's degree in Microbiology or related science.
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With over 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.