Department: Azzur Labs, LLC
Azzur Lab is looking for LabTech I to perform Lab procedures related to Sample Receipt, setting up, performing tests, reading results, training, and Lab cleaning and maintenance.
The Micro-Tech I performs laboratory procedures related to Sample Receipt, setting up, performing tests, reading results, training, and laboratory cleaning and maintenance. The Micro-Tech I may interact with clients to discuss the results of testing performed but not discuss any interpretation of the results or consult on complex testing issues. The Micro-Tech I has the responsibility to perform duties following established methods and protocols.
- Set-up and analyze tests using the aseptic technique and according to protocols, specifications, and directives.
- Logs in samples; assigning sample report ID numbers; create labels; acquires laboratory forms or requisitions; stores samples for subsequent processing.
- Interacts with clients on an as-needed basis to discuss the results of testing.
- Notifies clients of exceeded levels.
- Performs required calculations.
- Perform laboratory testing in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025.
- Receives standard laboratory materials and initiates the appropriate quality control testing.
- Collaborates with the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of quality systems.
- Collaborates on / Manages the scheduling and conduct of laboratory tests.
- Collaborates on / Manages the scheduling and conduct of laboratory cleaning.
- Assists with scheduling and conducting of qualifications, validations, and calibrations.
- Required Work Experience:
0-1 years applicable lab experience
Knowledge of Universal Blood and Body Fluid Precautions.
Bachelor's degree in Microbiology or related science.
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With over 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.