Department: Azzur Labs, LLC
- Data entry – transposing data into Excel, Access and writing reports
- Manages office and laboratory supply inventory and processes office and laboratory supply orders
- Receives/delivers packages, mail, and paperwork
- Receives laboratory supplies
- Follows technical and non-technical procedures required to process and submit samples. This includes assigning report ID numbers, checking paperwork for accuracy, locating and correcting discrepancies, and recording all processed items.
- Forwards accessioned samples to designated laboratory location(s)
- Receives client orders and ships materials to clients
- Transmits reports and invoices to clients
- Drafts and sends client notifications
- Performs general laboratory and office cleaning
- Answers telephones and routes callers to appropriate staff person. Correctly takes phone messages and directs messages to the appropriate person.
- Assists in the drafting of methods and protocols
- Reviews logbook and documentation for entry errors.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Required Work Experience:
- 1-year experience in an administrative function
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Growth Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With over 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.