Department: Azzur of CA, LLC
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse culture, ethnicity, gender and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.
Do What You Love
At Azzur Group, it is our purpose to foster a culture that attracts and enables individuals with unique abilities and passions to reach both their life and career goals. We take crucial steps to ensure that each employee is fulfilled both in and out of the office.
In addition to our purpose, we have a set of core values that we live and breathe each day. Every benefit offered here at Azzur is designed to uphold our 5 core values; Integrity, Putting Others First, Having the Courage to Take Action, Taking Personal Responsibility and Having Fun.
It is our mission to serve our communities, build positive and established relationships, create a healthy and fun work environment, ensure each employee and their families are healthy and thriving, grow each employee professionally with one of our customized training programs and keep a clear and open line of communication.
We are an equal opportunity employer and promote diverse culture, ethnicity, gender and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.
If philanthropy, long lasting relationships, a clear career path forward and a positive, transparent and fun company culture are something you are looking for in your next role, Azzur is the place for you.
Ideal candidates will exhibit, or have the willingness to develop, the following qualities:
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who can translate client needs into actionable value-added projects/results
- Understands the competitive landscape of the medical device, pharmaceutical, gene therapy, cell therapy and biotechnology industry
- Willing to work hands on, assist with building client libraries, learn from a mentor and become a mentor for others.
- Understands worldwide regulations and phase appropriate applications
- Draws insights from projects and supplemental research to help drive new and existing growth.
- Ensures activities are efficient, optimized, and client-centric.
- Highly motivated and organized, solutions-oriented leader
- Curious, Innovative and adaptable - has the ability to transform knowledge into actionable activities
- Able to produce results in a fast paced, collaborative environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Azzur personnel are expected to live up to our core values at all times and exhibit a high level of integrity and personal responsibility, especially when interacting with our valued clients. The following is a short list of the typical responsibilities and deliverables of any given project. The level of knowledge expected will be commensurate with level of incoming experience.
- Working knowledge of basic reliability principles.
- Working knowledge of Centralized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- Work with Reliability Team to perform analyses of assets.
- Establishes Cause, Remedy and Failure Codes for GMP equipment
- Ensure adherence to specifications.
- Develops Maintenance and Calibration procedures encompassing proper preventive maintenance and calibration.
- Update existing and new Standard Operating Procedures to cover rationale for maintenance frequency of new and existing assets.
- Experience with safety devices in terms of installation and maintenance.
- Execute Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) or other improvement projects in assigned area.
- Support the implementation of predictive/condition-based maintenance across the facility.
- May participate in FAT and commissioning of new or modified equipment.
- Identify cost/waste/energy reduction opportunities.
- May be assigned change control, Quality CAPA and Safety CAPA tasks.
- BS in Engineering, Science or equivalent technical degree.
- 1-5 years’ experience in a regulated, manufacturing environment within the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, gene therapy, cell therapy and biotechnology industry.
- Experience in the areas of reliability engineering (FMECA, FMEA, PHA, RCM, DMAIC)
- Experience in the areas of design documentation (URS, FS, DS and other engineering specifications) Validation (IQ, OQ, PQ, PV, CV, CSV, etc.), Quality Systems (Change Control, Non-Conformances, Requalification, etc.), and Process Excellence Methodologies (Six-Sigma, Lean, etc.).