Department: Azzur of CA, LLC
Do What You Love
At Azzur Group, it is our purpose to foster a culture that attracts and enables individuals with unique abilities and passions to reach both their life and career goals. We take crucial steps to ensure that each employee is fulfilled both in and out of the office.
In addition to our purpose, we have a set of core values that we live and breathe each day. Every benefit offered here at Azzur is designed to uphold our 5 core values; Integrity, Putting Others First, Having the Courage to Take Action, Taking Personal Responsibility and Having Fun.
It is our mission to serve our communities, build positive and established relationships, create a healthy and fun work environment, ensure each employee and their families are healthy and thriving, grow each employee professionally with one of our customized training programs and keep a clear and open line of communication.
We are an equal opportunity employer and promote diverse culture, ethnicity, gender and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.
If philanthropy, long lasting relationships, a clear career path forward and a positive, transparent and fun company culture are something you are looking for in your next role, Azzur is the place for you.
Ideal candidates will exhibit, or have the willingness to develop, the following qualities:
- Strategic thinker who can translate client needs into actionable value-added projects/results
- Understands the competitive landscape of the medical device, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industry
- Willing to work hands on, assist with building client libraries, learn from a mentor and become a mentor for others.
- Draws insights from projects and supplemental research to help drive new and existing growth.
- Ensures activities are efficient, optimized, and client-centric.
- Highly motivated and organized
- Curious and adaptable - has the ability to transform knowledge into actionable activities
- Able to produce results in a fast paced, collaborative environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Azzur personnel are expected to live up to our core values at all times and exhibit a high level of integrity and personal responsibility, especially when interacting with our valued clients. The following is a short list of the typical responsibilities and deliverables of any given project. The level of knowledge expected will be commensurate with level of incoming experience.
- Process development, characterization and validation of devices and sub-assemblies.
- Design, build, and execute testing of components or sub-assemblies; document and present test plans to broader audience.
- Develop and validate test methods and inspection methods.
- Create, test, and/or improve products by developing complex experiments and tests (including writing and executing protocols), analyze results, make recommendations, and develop reports, based on engineering principles.
- Prepare risk management files and identify mitigations; drive risk management activities from product conception through commercialization.
- Lead design transfer to manufacturing, provide training to manufacturing operators and colleagues for process, product, and/or equipment.
- Manage Internal and External suppliers’ design, manufacturing, and qualification activities.
- Projects involving leading/collaborating with cross-functional teams, developing test plans, leading root cause analysis, and participating in investigations. Making presentations to internal/external clients, customers, vendors, and senior management.
- Develop, plan and track risk assessment for device manufacturing non-conformances, change controls, and implement appropriate CAPAs.
- BS in Engineering, Science or equivalent technical degree.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a regulated, manufacturing environment within the medical device industry.
- Understanding of medical device design controls (ISO 13485); lead design reviews and ensure on-time completion of Design Control deliverables.
- Experience in the areas of design documentation (URS, FS, DS and other engineering specifications) Validation (IQ, OQ, PQ, PV, CV, CSV, etc.), Quality Systems (Change Control, Non-Conformances, Requalification, etc), and Process Excellence Methodologies (Six-Sigma, Lean, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent technical writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced multitasking environment.
- Working knowledge of FDA and cGMP regulations and documentation practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Working for multiple clients through out the region.
Perks of Working at Azzur
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Competitive 401K plan
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Flexible Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Training and Mentorship Opportunities
Find us on social media
View our culture video in Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPNjmsDu0LY