Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!
- Maintain the shared information technology systems and networks that are implemented in support of the business.
- Research and recommend IT solutions to automate repeatable business processes and future growth of the business.
- Implement defined IT policies and procedures.
- Provide technical support to users of shared systems and networks.
- Supervise a team of IT support personnel by managing time and assigned tasks.
- Seven (7) years’ of hands-on technical experience in client (Windows/Mac OS), network, and cloud hardware and software systems.
- Experience with integration of existing business applications and business processes.
- Experience troubleshooting, fixing and preventing issues with shared client, network, and cloud hardware and software systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or computer sciences.
- Understanding of standard computing, operating systems, cloud-based enterprise services (e.g. G-Suite, Microsoft), TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration.
- Must be knowledgeable in software, hardware, and networking.
- Experience researching and implementing novel technologies and solutions
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Can work productively independently with minor supervision
- Self-motivated, flexible, dependable and available
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is a professional service company providing biotechnology and pharmaceutical clients with engineering, validation, CSV-IT, technical, and consulting services. At Azzur, we look to hire full-time consultants who deliver results to our valued clients while providing you the opportunity to develop and grow in the industry through diverse project assignments. Using our 4 Core Values as guidance, we expect all Azzur Employees to:
- Put Others First,
- Have the Courage to Take Action,
- Take Personal Responsibility, and
- Have Fun!
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.