Department: Azzur Cleanrooms-On-Demand Burlington LLC
Set up the laptops, printers, IT hardware, and install software
Create and manage accounts
Distribute and troubleshoot hardware/software
Manage badge system: supplies, creation, distribution, training, access
Manage camera system: periodic monitoring and support as needed
Manage G Suite - create and assign calendars, drives, permissions, access
Act as point person for repairs and service
Maintains all equipment maintenance calendars.
Provide technical support to users of shared systems and networks.
- At least 3-4 years of hands-on technical experience in the client (Windows/Mac OS), network, and cloud hardware and software systems.
- Experience with integration of existing business applications and business processes.
- Experience troubleshooting, fixing, and preventing issues with the shared client, network, and cloud hardware and software systems.
- Associate degree in a technical field or High school diploma with such as Comp TIA A+, Netwrok+, Security+
- Understanding of standard computing, operating systems, cloud-based enterprise services (e.g., G-Suite, Microsoft), TCP/IP protocols, and LAN/WAN configuration.
- Must be knowledgeable in software, hardware, and networking.
- Scripting languages(i.e., Python, PowerShell) to automate administrative processes.
- Experience researching and implementing novel technologies and solutions.
- Knowledge of working in the pharmaceutical or manufacturing industry.
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.