Department: DNU - Azzur IT, LLC
Expected Salary Range: 65,000-75,000
1. Describe the overall purpose and objectives of the position, the results the employee is expected to accomplish and the degree of freedom to act
2. Essential functions are the primary reason the position exists, how this job affects other positions and the organization
3. Essential job functions focus on the results or outcome of a function, not solely on the way it customarily is performed
4. Provide percentage of time spent on each task or group of similar tasks
- Job content should be measurable, attainable & goal oriented; tasks, duties and responsibilities of the position that are most important to get the job done
- Essential functions should be limited to 4 or 5 functions that add up to 100%
Provide support to end-users
· Provide technical support or training-related information for shared systems.
- Act as liaison between end-users and IT management, and provide an escalation point for higher-level support.
- Install, configure, and provide software and hardware support of computerized systems.
- Build, install, stack, configure and maintain IT Rack and devices. This includes running cables as needed (above ceiling or below floor), maintain equipment in the cleanrooms and throughout the building.
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs, and data restoration
- Execute service request management for software, hardware, access requests.
- Execute onboarding. Transfer, and offboarding tier 1 responsibilities
Service Management functions:
· Knowledge base article creation and maintenance
· Incident and request management execution
· Triage, prioritize, assign, and monitor the service desk as workload coordinator
· Escalate and communication per process for priority issues
Assist in the upkeep of technology and evaluation of new technology solutions
· Research and pilot suitable IT technology solutions.
· Maintain inventory of shared client, endpoints, network, and cloud hardware and software systems, including managing licenses and upgrades
· Monitor system and network performance as required
· Travel to alternate Azzur sites and work hands on in support of projects and incidents.
o Ability to cable, punch down, work in the IT Closet, and clean rooms, including rack and stack hardware as needed with ability to lift 75 lbs.
Execute and participate in crafting of policies, processes, and procedures as required and needed
· Execute defined policies and procedures for the use of shared IT client, network, and cloud hardware and software systems.
· Contribute to the improvement or creation of policies, process, and procedures, including knowledge share and knowledge intake from other tiers of the technology team.
1. Functions of the job that are not essential, but still must be completed
2. They may only occur once or twice a year
3. Function that may be done by others, if necessary, without hardship, are also additional, not essential
Behavioral Requirements: (Add or remove as needed)
[Some examples to include:]
· Handling multiple responsibilities and job tasks (multi-tasking) as needed.
· Demonstrating attention to detail.
· Flexibility with work requirements, work environment and fast-paced/changing job needs.
Promoting teamwork by:
· Collaborating with co-workers.
· Attending staff meetings as required.
· Meeting individual company goals as established.
· Establishing rapport and maintaining positive communication with others, demonstrating respect and support, cooperating and flexibility with change.
· Adhering to company and department policies.
Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and/or reviewing publications.
Other duties as assigned by Sr. Management
Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Training & Development:
Ensure training has been received before undertaking specific duties and that all training is documented in training records.
Health & Safety:
Understand the company’s Health & Safety Policy and follow all associated procedures. Report all accidents or awareness of any unsafe conditions in the workplace to management.
Human Resource Management:
Conform to the company’s policies contained in the Employee Handbook
Basic Qualifications & Position Requirements: (The Required Education and Experience must be satisfied for an applicant to be hired. Preferred fields will only be used if large candidate pool exists)
· High School Diploma
· Associates Degree
· BS Degree
Required Work Experience:
· 3 years’ experience in a hands-on technical position (Windows/Mac OS), network, and cloud hardware and software systems (commensurate with Specialist level).
Preferred Work Experience:
· 4 years’ experience in a hands-on technical position (Windows/Mac OS), network, and cloud hardware and software systems (commensurate with Specialist level).
· Knowledge of standard computing, operating systems, cloud-based enterprise services (e.g. G-Suite, Microsoft), TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
Additional Qualifications: [examples]
· Customer service/client relations
· Communication proficiency
· Attention to detail
· Can work productively independently with minor supervision
· Self-motivated, flexible, dependable and available
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
Work Environment & Dress attire: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
Business Casual Office Environment