Department: Azzur Labs, LLC
- Conduct metrology testing in-house and at client sites, when necessary.
- Ensure that the metrology laboratory conditions are appropriate for the testing performed and provide a safe environment in which employees are protected from physical and chemical hazards.
- Understands the significance of deviations found concerning the everyday use of materials tested and assist the Quality Department in investigating deviations.
- Collaborate in the research and implementation of new testing and technology and all associated method validation.
- Bachelor of Science of Bachelor of Arts or equivalent education in the metrology field or Associate degree with an equivalent experience
Required Work Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in metrology testing.
- Related or equivalent experience may be substituted.
Standard metrology equipment, methods, and protocols; uncertainty calculations; metric system weights and measures; and filing and recordkeeping systems.
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is a professional service company providing biotechnology and pharmaceutical clients with engineering, validation, CSV-IT, technical, and consulting services. At Azzur, we look to hire full-time consultants who deliver results to our valued clients while providing you the opportunity to develop and grow in the industry through diverse project assignments. Using our 4 Core Values as guidance, we expect all Azzur Employees to:
- Put Others First,
- Have the Courage to Take Action,
- Take Personal Responsibility, and
- Have Fun!
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.