Department: Cobalt, LLC
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers, and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist HR management with enforcement, maintenance and creation of HR benefits, policies and procedures.
- Provide support and liaison with employees, contractors and regional support staff for all HR policies and procedures, benefits, performance management and HR training.
- Assess, investigate, recommend resolution and document all employee HR complaints, discipline and related issues.
- Support on-boarding and off-boarding paperwork and process.
- Run HR reporting, create HR metrics, and advise HR leadership on trends or interesting metrics where attention is needed.
- Manage HR Projects as assigned.
- Associates Degree and 4 years HR experience or
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years HR experience
Do What You Love:
At Azzur Group, it is our purpose to foster a culture that attracts and enables individuals with unique abilities and passions to reach both their life and career goals. We take crucial steps to ensure that each employee is fulfilled both in and out of the office.
In addition to our purpose, we have a set of core values that we live and breathe each day. Every benefit offered here at Azzur is designed to uphold our 4 core values: Putting Others First, Having the Courage to Take Action, Taking Personal Responsibility and Having Fun.
It is our mission to serve our communities, build positive and established relationships, create a healthy and fun work environment, ensure each employee and their families are healthy and thriving, grow each employee professionally with one of our customized training programs and keep a clear and open line of communication.
We are an equal opportunity employer and promote diverse culture, ethnicity, gender, and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate. If philanthropy, long lasting relationships, a clear career path forward and a positive, transparent, and fun company culture are something you are looking for in your next role, Azzur is the place for you.
Perks of Working at Azzur Group:
Medical, Dental, Orthodontics and Vision
- Competitive 401K plan
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Flexible Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Training and Mentorship Opportunities