- Provide support and liaison with employees, contractors, and regional HR support staff for all HR, benefits, payroll, and company policies questions and issues.
- Assess, investigate, recommend resolution, and document all employee HR complaints, discipline, and related issues.
- Support on-boarding and off-boarding paperwork and process.
- Assist HR management with the definition and creation of organization HR benefits and policies.
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
Keeps employee records up to date by processing employee status changes in a timely fashion.
- Assists in the hiring process by coordinating background and reference checks.
Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
Training & Development:Ensure training has been received before undertaking specific duties and that all training is documented in training records.
Health & Safety:Understand the company’s Health & Safety Policy and follow all associated procedures. Report all accidents or awareness of any unsafe conditions in the workplace to management.
Human Resource Management:Conform to the company’s policies contained in the Employee Handbook.
- 4-7 years of HR or related business experience.
- Associates degree.
- SHRM certification is preferred.
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.