Department: Citro Digital LLC
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Azzur Group partners with leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device manufacturers to provide efficient and innovative solutions that help them start, scale, and sustain their GxP organizations.
With experts at more than 15 locations throughout the United States, we take pride in our development and execution of phase-appropriate quality and compliance services to our clients From Discovery To Delivery TM.
We're looking to hire a Graphic Designer to join our dynamic team at our CitroDigital Digital Marketing Agency Division.
At CitroDigital, our mission is to tirelessly pursue innovative solutions to help our partners achieve their goals. Bottom line: It’s all about you. Some might say we are a group of highly-collaborative doers, and while we wouldn’t disagree, we would tell you that we’re much more. We are forward-thinkers that always have our eyes set to the latest and greatest of the marketing world, so we can tell our customers’ stories bolder, braver, and more brilliantly than ever before. Each member of Citro is hand-picked because of their unique skill set, from analytical thinkers and master-coders, to detail-oriented editors and search experts. Our passion stems from what matters most to us: our customers and providing a frictionless experience for them.
We’re driven towards success as a team, and as a company, because our success means the success of each of the companies we partner with. Greater success means more reasons to celebrate. We’ll drink to that.
It’s not about what we do, it’s why. Citro Digital is powered by “why.” We love asking it and we love answering it. We love it because as analytical people and critical thinkers, we are averse to purposeless creation and meaningless tasks. We want evidence, validation, and to repeat the process with a high-degree of certainty that it will produce similar results.
What we do is offer creative digital solutions to help our partners get ahead, attract new customers, and meet their goals. Why we do it is because we want our customers to be successful.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in a career in the marketing and communications field. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing a wide range of materials across Digital and Offline Media, Web (HTML/CSS) strongly desired. To be successful you will be a self-starter capable of delivering brilliant creative ides with an eye to detail. Ability to work with the team for collaboration is a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Concepting and executing high-quality design projects that are in line with established brand standards.
- Create thoughtful designs for social media, website graphics, email marketing, printed materials, digital display and landing pages/microsites.
- Strong copy-writing (headlines taglines), should be a part of the concepting ability.
Basic Qualifications & Position Requirements:
- Associates Degree in Visual/Graphic Design
- Bachelor's Degree in Visual/Graphic Design
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a professional work environment
- 2-3 years agency experience
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- MAC based only
- Experience with Google Suite
- Sketch, Invision
- Experience with project management system (Asana, Boot Camp, etc.)
Perks of Working at Azzur
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Competitive 401K plan
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Flexible Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Training and Mentorship Opportunities