Department: Azzur Cleanrooms-On-Demand-Services LLC
About Azzur Clean Rooms On DemandOur employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
As you look to start your journey on the next cure that can heal patients and save lives, lack of space to manufacture and properly follow cGMP processes can be major hurdle. To address the unique needs of start-ups in your position, Azzur Cleanrooms on DemandTM is here to support production for early-phase partners, helping you accelerate your time to market. Truly unique to the industry, our on-demand cleanrooms as a service include cGMP-compliant cleanroom space, warehousing, and materials management. This allows partners to execute manufacturing activities without the need for facility ownership or reliance on contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs). Unlike working with a CMO, Azzur Cleanrooms on DemandTM mitigates risk, affording you full access and control to your IP, space, and activities. This is all backed by quality management consultants with decades of experience implementing phase-appropriate GMP for industry leaders.
The GMP Cleaning Associate is a critical role in the company which insures the proper cleaning of the cleanroom, controlled environment and GMP laboratory environments for Azzur Cleanrooms on Demand (COD) in Morrisville, NC.
Must be able available to work, cover a 12 hour Weekend shift. Friday, Saturday, Sunday & 1- 8 hour day every 2 weeks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform cleaning operations under strict guidelines. Continually monitor the cleanroom cleaning procedures to ensure all cleanings are completed promptly and correctly.
- Normal duties include but are not limited to micro-cleaning all surfaces within the controlled environment including ceilings, walls, equipment, floor and all trash and gowning removal.
- Assist with shipping, receiving and warehouse duties including restocking. Perform sample delivery when necessary.
- Responsible for participating in continuous training: cGMP training, technical skills, safety, performance improvement. Review change to cGMP documentation and re-train.
- Normal responsibilities include detail document control (using Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Identify deviations in cleaning and follow through on corrective and preventative actions (variances).
Candidate Qualifications & Position Requirements:
• Minimum of High school diploma or GED
• 3 years of professional GMP cleaning experience.
• Must become familiar with cleaning chemical components and safety requirements
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.#LI-MS1