Department: Azzur Cleanrooms-On-Demand-Services LLC
About Azzur Clean Rooms On DemandOur employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
As you look to start your journey on the next cure that can heal patients and save lives, lack of space to manufacture and properly follow cGMP processes can be major hurdle. To address the unique needs of start-ups in your position, Azzur Cleanrooms on DemandTM is here to support production for early-phase partners, helping you accelerate your time to market. Truly unique to the industry, our on-demand cleanrooms as a service include cGMP-compliant cleanroom space, warehousing, and materials management. This allows partners to execute manufacturing activities without the need for facility ownership or reliance on contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs). Unlike working with a CMO, Azzur Cleanrooms on DemandTM mitigates risk, affording you full access and control to your IP, space, and activities. This is all backed by quality management consultants with decades of experience implementing phase-appropriate GMP for industry leaders.
The GMP Cleaning Associate is a critical role in the company which insures the proper cleaning of the cleanroom, controlled environment and GMP laboratory environments for Azzur Cleanrooms on Demand (COD) in Burlington, MA .
Must be able available to work, cover a 1st Shift: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Days available: Monday to Friday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform cleaning operations under strict guidelines. Continually monitor the cleanroom cleaning procedures to ensure all cleanings are completed promptly and correctly.
- Responsible for participating in continuous training: cGMP training, technical skills, safety, performance improvement.
- Normal responsibilities include detail document control (using Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Normal duties include but are not limited to cleaning all surfaces within GMP environment including ceilings, walls equipment, and floors.
- The ability to follow customer standard operating procedures in precise detail including documentation.
- Identify deviations in cleaning and follow through on corrective and procedures in precise detail including documentation.
- Identify deviations in cleaning and follow through on corrective and preventative actions (variances).
- Review change to cGMP documentation and retrain.
- Assist in the cross training of other personnel.
- All other duties as defined by your supervisor.
- Responsible for emergency cleaning occurring during shift.
- Responsible to restock locker rooms gowning and consumables.
- Responsible to assist with material wiping/disinfecting.
Candidate Qualifications & Position Requirements:
• Minimum of High school diploma or GED
• 1-5 years of professional GMP cleaning experience.
• Must become familiar with cleaning chemical components and safety requirements
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse culture in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.