Department: Azzur Cleanrooms On Demand Boston LLC
A) Work with site & global staff to develop job-specific curriculums for ACoD and client personnel.
Create, Maintain, and Improve the following Training Program Core Functions:
- Training and retraining requirements for all levels of the internal ACoD organization.
- Training and retraining requirements for clients at all ACoD facilities.
- Instructor-led, On-the-Job, Web-based, and Train-the-Trainer programs to supplement read and understand the training.
- Training policy and procedure standardization throughout the ACoD organization.
- Training completion adherence for internal ACoD personnel and Client personnel.
- Training improvement initiatives.
Work with Site and Global Personnel cross-functionally on audit observations related to the training program.
Travel throughout US to support training program implementation and execution for new and future ACoD facilities.
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Parental leave
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality, and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.